Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, potato chip chicken casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This is a chicken casserole with a crispy crunchy potato chip topping. It is easy to make and tastes wonderful. Our easy chicken casserole freezes well before or after cooking, and is just as good with non- and low-fat ingredients.
Potato Chip Chicken Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Potato Chip Chicken Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have potato chip chicken casserole using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Chip Chicken Casserole:
- Get -casserole—-
- Take 3 large chicken breast, boneless skinless
- Take 1 large red bell pepper
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1 pound cauliflower
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Get 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Prepare 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Make ready —sour cream mixture——
- Get 1 cup mayonnaise
- Take 1-1/4 cup sour cream
- Make ready 1-1/2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Get -for frying—-
- Get 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare –cheese—-
- Get 2 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese
It's quick because it uses Rotisserie chicken. I think the best part about this casserole is mixing all of the ingredients together in a bowl. You got some chicken, throw it in. Potato Chip Chicken Strips: Potato chips can also make a great breading for chicken.
Instructions to make Potato Chip Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cube the chicken into bite sized pieces
- Heat a pan and fry the chicken till done
- Move to a bowl and season with half the seasonings and stir.
- Add the cauliflower to the pan and brown it.
- Add red peppers to the cauliflower and season with the other half of seasonings. Mix well.
- In the bowl mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, and chives.
- Add the lemon juice, chicken, and cauliflower together
- Add the sour cream mixture and mix with chicken put in a deep 10 inch pan that is oven safe.
- Add cheese
- Top with potato chips.
- Bake in oven 20 minutes let rest 5 minutes and serve
- I hope you enjoy!
For this recipe, combine sour cream with seasonings like garlic Hard-Boiled Egg Casserole: Potato chips can also be part of a hearty breakfast. This recipe calls for combining hard-boiled eggs, celery, mayonnaise. Tender, shredded chicken and fluffy white rice are mixed in a creamy sauce and then baked with cheddar cheese and crispy potato chips on top. Now, I know some of you are thinking I have lost my ever lovin' mind by putting crispy potato chips on top of a casserole. View top rated Chicken potato chip casserole recipes with ratings and reviews.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food potato chip chicken casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!