Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, tater tot breakfast casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is an easy & delicious breakfast loaded with peppers, breakfast meats & eggs! Great for serving a crowd and a family favorite!
Tater tot breakfast casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tater tot breakfast casserole is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tater tot breakfast casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tater tot breakfast casserole:
- Prepare 2 lb Frozen tater tots
- Prepare 1 lb Bacon
- Prepare 1 packages breakfast sausage
- Make ready 1/2 onion, chopped
- Get 2 cup milk
- Take 4 eggs
- Make ready 3 cup Shredded cheese
- Make ready 1 envelope country gravy mix
- Get salt, pepper
TATER TOT BREAKFAST CASSEROLE is hearty, filling, and absolutely packed with our favorite breakfast foods: bacon, sausage, and tater tots! Everything bakes together into this cheesy dreamy casserole that we like to serve up for breakfast or brinner! A tater tot casserole for breakfast? Slice up something the kids and adults are sure to agree upon this morning.
Instructions to make Tater tot breakfast casserole:
- Preheat oven according to package directions for tater tots. Bake for 20 mins or so. Just to keep slightly crisp.
- Chop bacon and saute with the onion.set aside.
- In same pan, brown the sausage. Drain excess grease. Mix with bacon and onion.
- Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray and add meat mixture to bottom.
- When tots are done, adjust oven temperature to 350°
- Spread tater tots over meat mixture in the casserole dish.
- Beat together the eggs, milk, and gravy mix. Add salt and pepper if desired. (I also added a dash of paprika )pour over the tater tots.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until set.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes or so and enjoy!:)
You may have had the pleasure of eating crispy Tater Tots in a hearty casserole for lunch or dinner, but what about enjoying them for breakfast? This Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole is all the best parts of breakfast comfort food that your whole family loves, wrapped up in one easy to make dish. Crispy bacon, melty cheddar, and tasty potatoes in an easy eggy quiche is the ultimate breakfast recipe. Ready in an hour, Tater Tot Breakfast. A yummy breakfast casserole with potatoes, bacon, egg, and Cheddar cheese that's quick to throw together and great for guests.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tater tot breakfast casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!