Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, brad's mashed potato casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brad's mashed potato casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Brad's mashed potato casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Mashed potatoes are always a great side to serve for Meatloaf or any meal, because are effortless to make and so filling. However, at big parties like a Thanksgiving dinner or Christmas party, you tend to want to dress up plain mashed potatoes. That's where this potato casserole comes to life!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have brad's mashed potato casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's mashed potato casserole:
- Make ready 6 med youkon gold potatoes
- Prepare 16 Oz sour cream
- Get 2 tbs butter
- Make ready 3 cups shredded cheddar, divided
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp dry mustard
- Make ready 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Make ready 1 tsp granulated chicken bouillon
- Make ready 2 cups crunched sour cream and onion potato chips
Thanks to Idahoan for sponsoring today's post. Are you a fan of Mashed Potatoes? Well today I am making a great Recipe that will satisfy your cravings and also a great crowd pleaser. This flavorful Mashed Potato Casserole will make your taste buds dance and please any dinner guest at your table.
Steps to make Brad's mashed potato casserole:
- Wash and cube potatoes, skin on.
- Boil in 6 qts water until tender. Drain.
- Combine rest of ingredients in potatoes except cheese and chips.
- When well combined, fold in 3/4 c shredded cheese.
- Place in a LG casserole pan. Top with remaining cheese. Cover with crushed chips.
- Bake at 350 until chips are golden brown. 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Ground Beef Casserole With Mashed Potato ToppingDiana's Kitchen. Easy side dish recipe that can be made ahead of time. Creamy mashed potatoes topped with cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions. Boil potatoes in salted water until tender. Mash or put through a ricer.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food brad's mashed potato casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!