Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, jalapeno popper tater tot casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is always a hit at parties and potlucks! The great thing about this Jalapeno Popper Casserole Recipe is that it is perfect as a hearty game day appetizer, a potluck side dish, or a fun brunch recipe. Loaded with jalapeños, bacon, cream cheese and tater tots, this dish is deliciously filling and just what the doctor ordered for those chilly days when you can't face going outside.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have jalapeno popper tater tot casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole:
- Prepare 2-8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- Take 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare 2 cups Mexican Cheddar Jack Shredded Cheese, divided
- Prepare 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Get 6 Jalapeno Peppers, deseeded and diced
- Make ready 1-2 lb. bag of tater tots
- Take 6 green onions, thinly sliced
Jalapeño Popper Tater Tot Chicken Casserole! One of the BEST casseroles you will ever make! The Original Jalapeno Popper Casserole Recipe! It is made with jalapenos, cream cheese, bacon, tater tots, and cheese.
Steps to make Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. - Line a casserole dish with tater tots. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- While the tater tots are baking, cook bacon, blot fat away, and crumble into small pieces. Dice the peppers and slice the onions.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1½ cups of Cheddar jack cheese, bacon (save a little bit for the topping), diced Jalapeno peppers, and most of the sliced onions (save a few for the top). Stir to thoroughly combine ingredients.
- Spread the jalapeno mixture over the top of the tater tots. - Top with remaining ½ cup of cheese. Sprinkle the extra bacon pieces and onion slices over the top. - Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
This Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is always a hit at parties and potlucks! Serve the Jalapeno Popper Casserole as a side dish or hearty dip recipe. This low-carb jalapeno popper casserole recipe is about to become your new favorite weeknight dinner! I bet you can agree that chicken casserole is ALWAYS a good idea. I am putting a spin on the traditional chicken casserole dish by adding jalapeños AND BACON!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food jalapeno popper tater tot casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!