Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cheesy hash brown egg nests. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy hash brown egg nests is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Cheesy hash brown egg nests is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
When I was a kid, hash browns were a treat. We only got them when we ate breakfast out. Although I learned as an adult that the hash browns in those Using them as the base, these Cheesy Hash Brown Egg Nests come together quickly and easily.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have cheesy hash brown egg nests using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy hash brown egg nests:
- Prepare 20 oz Frozen hash browns thawed
- Make ready 8 oz shredded cheese (I used habanero cheddar )
- Take 1/4 cup olive oil divided
- Get 1 small onion, chopped
- Make ready 1 cup bell pepper diced
- Take 6 small cremini mushrooms chopped (about 1 cup)
- Make ready 1 cup ham diced
- Get 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- Get 6 eggs
- Prepare 2 tbsp heavy cream
- Take salt and pepper
So cue the Cheesy Hash Brown Cups with Baked Eggs! Hash Brown Egg Nests are a delicious breakfast or brunch idea you can make ahead. They're soft on the inside, and crispy golden on the outside. This Happy Egg nest recipe is one of our all-time favorite breakfast ideas!
Instructions to make Cheesy hash brown egg nests:
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a medium bowl mix potatoes, half the cheese and half of the oil.
- Spray muffin pan with non stick spray.
- In a 6 cup muffin pan evenly divide potatoes and press to form the "nests"
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Remove and let cool when done.
- While potatoes cook saute onions and peppers in remaining oil until softened. About 6 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook 6 minutes more.
- Add the ham and cook until heated through. About 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook until wilted. About 3 minutes.
- In a small bowl scramble eggs and whisk in the cream. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour even amounts of eggs into the potato cups.
- Add the mushroom ham mixture to the potates and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- When done let cool 10 minutes. Carefully remove the potato nests and serve immediately.
Hash browns are packed into a muffin pan and filled with farm-fresh Happy. Hash browns and eggs are popular breakfast options. Why not combine them into the ultimate treat: hash brown egg nests? They are easy to prepare, and once you know the basics of making them, you can even experiment with your own variations. Best of all, you can make a whole bunch at once.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cheesy hash brown egg nests recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!