Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, loaded potato pancakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Loaded Potato Pancakes is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Loaded Potato Pancakes is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Crazy Dave shows you a twist on regular pancake this time he makes a loaded baked potato pancakes that the kids will love. These Loaded Potato Pancakes are great as an appetizer, snack, or even for breakfast with all the leftover potatoes we're bound to have during the holidays. Loaded mashed potato pancakes are the perfect comfort food or side dish to a hearty meat.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook loaded potato pancakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Potato Pancakes:
- Take for the batter
- Get 2 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- Take 2 large eggs
- Prepare 2/3 cup sour cream
- Make ready 2/3 cup whole milk
- Take 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 2 tsp baking powder
- Get 1/2 cup shredded cheese, your choice. I used a colby
- Take 5 slice bacon, cooked crispy, and crumbled
This recipe for Loaded Mashed Potato Cakes is the perfect use for leftover mashed potatoes! Easy potato pancakes are perfect for breakfast, lunch, or as a side. Made with leftover mashed potatoes - they have delicious golden edges and are perfect with sour cream! Looking for potato pancake and latke recipes?
Steps to make Loaded Potato Pancakes:
- Mix potatoe, sour cream, eggs, and milk together in large bowl
- Stir in flour and baking powder. Blend together until almost smooth
- Add cheese and bacon. If desired, you can add chives too in this step.
- Heat cast iron skillet til water dances on surface.
- Pour enough cooking oil to cover surface, about 1/4 cup
- Pour 1/4 cup batter into skillet. Cook for two minutes, flip over with spatula. Cook for two to three minutes more. Or until golden.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy.
- Makes about 6 to 10 pancakes
Potato pancakes, raggmunk, deruny, latkes or boxties are shallow-fried pancakes of grated or ground potato, matzo meal or flour and a binding ingredient such as egg or applesauce, often flavored with grated garlic or onion and seasoning. Potato pancakes are a great breakfast, lunch or dinner side-dish. Simple to make, crisp and tasty they are great eaten hot but can be enjoyed cold. Have them with eggs, meats or salads. So simple, yet unbelievably tasty, these Classic Potato Pancakes are not to be missed!
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food loaded potato pancakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!