Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, potato pumpkin lentil curry. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A simple yet satisfying plant-based, gluten-free dinner! Add the Wattie's Condensed Creamy Pumpkin Soup, lite coconut milk and potatoes to the pan. Curries are some of the least photogenic foods out there, I just felt I still needed to share a picture with this recipe.
Potato pumpkin lentil curry is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Potato pumpkin lentil curry is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have potato pumpkin lentil curry using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato pumpkin lentil curry:
- Make ready 1 large potato cubed
- Make ready 1/4 pumpkin cubed
- Prepare 1/2 cup chana dal dumplings
- Get 1 onion chopped
- Make ready 3 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp cumin coriander powder
- Get 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Take 1 sprig coriander leaves
- Prepare To taste salt and sugar
- Take As needed oil
- Prepare To taste green chillies chopped
This hearty dish is also dairy-free and vegan-friendly. Below you'll find the recipe for Gena's delicious vegan curry that Austin and I enjoyed for dinner last night- it's delicious! Reviews for: Photos of Pumpkin Curry with Lentils and Apples. I used sweet potatoes instead of pumpkin - and it worked perfectly.
Steps to make Potato pumpkin lentil curry:
- Heat a wok add dumplings dry roast at first
- Now add oil and fry the dumplings.This is a way to fry dumplings in less oil
- Remove the dumplings and add oil to temper cumin seeds bay leaf and green chillies
- Add onion chopped and garlic crushed
- Fry adding salt and turmeric powder
- Add Potatoes and pumpkin stir fry well until it is soft
- Now add ginger paste and saute well
- Add cumin, coriander powder and red chilli Powder and mix well
- Add dumplings and water and simmer
- Add sugar and mix well
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve
The flavors worked very well together. I wish I had read the reviews ahead of time and used more turmeric in the lentils - because they were a bit. This Pumpkin Curry is great for Meal Prep. You can also cook a large batch ahead of time and pop it […] If you're looking for more sweet potato recipes you'll also love this Hearty Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup, this Chipotle Sweet. Add the lemon juice, stir to incorporate, and serve.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food potato pumpkin lentil curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!