Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, japanese ginger pork (shogayaki). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Ginger Pork (Shogayaki) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Japanese Ginger Pork (Shogayaki) is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Classic Japanese ginger pork recipe, one of my favorite homemade dish with tender sliced pork loin in sweet ginger sauce. Today I want share Shogayaki (Ginger Pork) recipe, which is one of the most common pork dishes we make at home. Shoga (生姜) means ginger and yaki means grill or fry in. This week, I'm sharing my Japanese ginger pork recipe (Shogayaki)!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese ginger pork (shogayaki) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Ginger Pork (Shogayaki):
- Prepare 4 sliced pork (pork loin preferred, approx. 350 g)
- Make ready 60 g grated apple (with juice, otherwise 4 tbsp apple juice) : (A)
- Make ready 4 tbsp grated ginger (with juice) : (A)
- Prepare 3 tbsp soy sauce : (A)
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sake or white wine : (A)
- Get 2 tbsp Mirin : (A)
- Take 2 tsp sugar : (A)
- Get all-purpose flour for shifting
- Make ready to taste salt and pepper
It is one of the most popular recipes on the lunch menu as well as the bento box (Japanese lunch box). Combine soy sauce, ginger and mirin in a bowl. Remove pork from bowl, reserve marinade. Like most home-cooked favorites from around the world, the recipe for Shogayaki depends largely on the cook who makes it.
Instructions to make Japanese Ginger Pork (Shogayaki):
- Cut the meat at a slant with a knife. This process prevents the meat from shrinking when it grills.
- Sprinkle pepper and salt to the pork.
- Shift the all-purpose flour.
- Mix the condiments (A) in a bowl.
- Grill the pork on a greased frying pan over medium heat until both sides become golden brown. Toss sauce with pork.
Remove pork from bowl, reserve marinade. Like most home-cooked favorites from around the world, the recipe for Shogayaki depends largely on the cook who makes it. I like the meaty substance of using hand-sliced pork, but there are some in Japan that prefer using ultra-thin pork that's been cut with a. Add small amount of oil in a wok, turn heat on high then once it starts to. Pork Shogayaki (豚の生姜焼き; buta no shogayaki) is a dish in Japanese cuisine.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food japanese ginger pork (shogayaki) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!