Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, ranga alur dudh puli(sweet potato dumplings). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
What is ranga alur dudh puli? It is widely available during winters and it is used to make a variety of desserts. Puli is generally elliptical in shape, with pointy ends.
Ranga alur dudh puli(sweet potato dumplings) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Ranga alur dudh puli(sweet potato dumplings) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ranga alur dudh puli(sweet potato dumplings) using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ranga alur dudh puli(sweet potato dumplings):
- Get 500 gms sweet potato
- Take 1 cup scraped coconut
- Make ready 4 tbsp mawa
- Take 1/2 cup crushed patali gur approximately
- Take 1/2 cup maida
- Prepare 1 ltr whole milk
This classic sweet dish is nothing but fried sweet potato dumplings stuffed with coconut filling and soaked in a sweet syrup. The Ranga Alur puli pithe recipe is made using the very seasonal (back home) sweet potatoes, some flour and of course, these have a delicious coconut filling. Deep fried and then dunked in sugar syrup. The sinfulness of these babies knows no bound and can handhold you to destruction if you are in a January healthy eating.
Instructions to make Ranga alur dudh puli(sweet potato dumplings):
- Boil sweet potatoes,peel and mash them.They should not be overcooked.Scrape coconut.Pour little water and gur and boil till gur is dissolved.Add scraped coconut and 2 tbsp mawa and toss till sticky and almost dry.
- Set milk to boil in a nonstick pan.Add 2 tbsp mawa and patali gur and boil on low flame till it aquires the consistency of condensed milk.
- Meanwhile add little maida to the boiled potato and mash well.Divide into equal balls and make a dent in the middle and stuff coconut mawa mixture in it and shape it into puli.Toss each puli in maida and immediately drop carefully each puli in the boiling milk.Give a boil and take them out with a spatula in a bowl.Pour the condensed milk over the pulis.Cool and serve chilled.
What defines the end of winter ? Endless doubt of what woollens to wear before leaving for the day. Dumping the quilt, forgetting all the. Now get the potato mash out of the fridge. Divide the potato mash into equal small balls, make a depression in the center and place the coconut ball inside Then cover it into a round.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ranga alur dudh puli(sweet potato dumplings) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!