Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy natto ice cream. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
In this video, I'm going to share with you how to make sticky ice cream with natto. Natto is a traditional Japanese food and has powerful. I make mango & passionfruit ripple ice cream, so simple and perfect for summer! How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
Creamy Natto Ice Cream is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Creamy Natto Ice Cream is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy natto ice cream using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Natto Ice Cream:
- Get 30 grams Natto
- Take 60 grams Hot cooked rice
- Make ready 200 grams Milk
- Get 50 grams Sugar
This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you make a purchase (though your price is the same). Two-ingredient ice cream is easy to prepare when using instant pudding mix and half-and-half. Using only two ingredients, this ice cream recipe consistently produces thick, creamy ice cream. It can be made fat-free or sugar free in any flavor available in a pudding mix.
Steps to make Creamy Natto Ice Cream:
- Mix the natto with the rice and mix together while gently smashing the beans. Add sugar and continue mixing (see photo).
- Add the milk and continue mixing. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until it comes to a boil. Be careful that it doesn't boil over. Once it has cooled, warm it again in the microwave. Adding salt will bring out the flavor of the natto even more.
- Chill in the freezer (mix it two times during the freezing process, as if kneading. You can add in some extra dry natto during mixing.) It will become sticky and stringy as you eat it and it starts to melt. It's so good.
Using only two ingredients, this ice cream recipe consistently produces thick, creamy ice cream. It can be made fat-free or sugar free in any flavor available in a pudding mix. We are honoured to have collaborated with Anthony The Spice Maker in the creation of this limited edition ice cream. Anthony shares the same ethos as we do—a passion for handcrafted creations made with only the finest. Creamy and decadent Coconut Ice Cream made with just a few Ingredients and has tons of coconut flavour.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy natto ice cream recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!